Waitangi and Cape Reinga

Muriwai Day Trip with Jennie

Thursday, 22 January 2009

New home and lots of shopping!

I'm now settled in my new home and just sat eating dinner and watching New Zealand's Got Talent! It's just like ours and seemingly there's about the same amount of talent here as at home! ;)

I've been very busy shopping today because my room is totally empty and I've had to buy a bed, bedding, drawers, etc. It has been quite fun but very expensive! My bed's being delivered tomorrow but is flat packed so wish me luck in putting it together! I'll definately post some photos when it's all finished. Michelle was really sweet and drove me all over the place finding things which we just about managed to cram into her car! I bought her an ice cream from this lovely place called Movenpick on Mission Bay near where I live which was very yummy! :P

Hopefully this video works as it is a very grand tour of my lovely new home but I couldn't seem to see anything when I tried playing it so hope you can't just hear my voice!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely! I'm so glad you foun something so nice. Missing you x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a lovely house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Your new home looks amazing and it looks really comfy,to stay in! I wish I could live there,to!(But I still like my own home,though!) But at least,you have a lovely place to stay in!

    Again,I enjoyed things,at school with Mrs Ansell and Mrs Davies!:D (I still had a wonderful time with you,though!)

    I will be missing you(well,I always will!)

    Bye for now!,
    Love from Stephie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.