Yesterday was a public holiday (keep saying bank holiday but no-one calls it that here!) for Auckland Anniversary so I went along to the beach with Michelle, her friend Melissa and boyfriend Gareth. It was a beach called Long Bay and is on the North Shore so I took my first trip over the Auckland Harbour bridge! A momentous occasion but I couldn't escape the very strong smell of fish whilst travelling over it thanks to all the fishing around there! We spent the day lazing and reading. The weather was really hot and the sun is very strong here so I kept topping up with suncream and cooling off in the sea! All very nice and relaxing... xxx
Skipping
-
We know that we need to look after our bodies. One way to do that is to
keep fit. We have been learning how to skip with a partner. We are getting
really g...
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.