Waitangi and Cape Reinga

Muriwai Day Trip with Jennie

Tuesday, 24 March 2009

A Surprise Letter! :D

I was so excited to come home today to a surprise letter! I studied the handwriting but didn't recognise it, then looked at the post mark - Birmingham - and still didn't know who it was from and then when I opened it was so happy to see lovely Steph's beautiful handwriting! Thank you Steph! :D

It was so nice to hear your news and I'm so sorry you haven't been able to leave messages - I have no idea why as I haven't changed any of my settings and other people still seem to be able to...a very strange mystery it appears!

Steph told me that she too has seen Bjorn Again so I think they must be world-famous! They were really good and I hope to catch them again at some point. On Saturday night they were showing Mamma Mia at an outdoor cinema in the park on the North Shore but I didn't find anyone else who was quite as keen as me to go and see it - boo!

Thanks again Steph - I really loved hearing from you and it has cheered me up on a very dull Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Glad you liked the letter!
    Stephie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    i glad you are cheered up after stephs letter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I'm glad you got cheered up, too!
    Stephie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat hav u been doin latley? you'v been very Quiet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Parveen-You have been very quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi miss hughes, it's me louise at stephs house today!!! hope your happy cos i am!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.